Asset search and discovery is a very specialized type of investigation, requiring extensive experience, resources, and access. Each case is different and must be approached as such.
Our asset search methods will discover an individual’s financial interests in the following areas:
- Real or Personal Property
- Ownership or Interest in Corporations, LLCs, LLPs, etc.
- Motor Vehicles, Aircraft and Watercraft
- Checking and Savings Accounts
- Judgments, Bankruptcies, Liens
- IRAs and Retirement Accounts
- Brokerage and Investment Accounts
Our corporate investigations cover the following additional areas of business assets:
- Business Bank Accounts
- Identification of Principals, as well as Corporate Parent, Subsidiaries, and Affiliates
- Review of Securities Filings for Public Stock Offerings and Private Placements
- IRS-Registered Benefit, Pension, Profit-Sharing Plans
- Intangible Assets and Intellectual Property
- Financed Equipment, Federal Contracts, Creditor Claims, etc.
All searches are conducted in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).