T.I.P.P. Investigations manages internal investigations for corporations in a variety of industries – from technology to healthcare to government organizations and municipalities. In addition to internal investigations of possible wrongdoing, we have worked with corporate boards to introduce reforms intended to prevent the occurrence or recurrence of accounting fraud, management malfeasance, and other wrongdoing by employees. T.I.P.P. Investigations is usually employed by companies and organizations involved in commercial disputes, or significant criminal or regulatory investigations to represent the companies’ employees. In such matters, we work directly with in-house counsel and/or the legal firm representing the company to guarantee that the employees’ interests are well represented.
Our investigators and staff, who have decades of experience in senior positions in state and federal government and in private practice, have reliably advised clients through the maze of state and federal investigations.
Our investigations services include:
- Internal corporate investigations for corporations and/or their audit committees to review and report on allegations of fraud and other misconduct;
- Preparation of corporate ethics and compliance programs for corporations seeking to prevent management and employee fraud, including contract fraud, price-fixing, anti-trust violations, and accounting fraud;
- Analysis and an investigative report on companys’ ethical obligations under the Rules of Professional Conduct;
- Preparation of internal investigative reports for labor unions
- Investigation of non-profit’s use of state grant funds for compliance with grant terms and state and federal law;
- Internal investigation of a municipal police department.