Employers and law firms trust T.I.P.P. Investigations to provide independent, expert, confidential, and professional workplace investigations in the areas of discrimination, harassment, policy, and code of conduct violations and other legal violations.
At T.I.P.P. Investigations we understand that each workplace investigation needs to be personalized to your business structure, workplace culture, and your unique needs. The methods we use allow us to conduct a full and impartial, yet efficient and discrete, investigation.
There are several benefits in working with T.I.P.P. Investigations as opposed to using in-house resources to conduct your workplace investigation. A business’s internal legal or HR staff usually lacks the capacity, capability, objectivity, and necessary experience to conduct an appropriate, defensible investigation. Moreover, the law firm a business normally relies upon may want to avoid carrying out the investigation itself for fear of making its own lawyers witnesses in later litigation over the matter under investigation.
You can count on T.I.P.P. Investigations to:
- Review and record any evidence available that may corroborate or disprove the allegations;
- Interview relevant parties including the accuser, your management team, and employees with knowledge of the event;
- Provide an independent and unbiased report of the results of our investigation;
- Provide your business with recommendations on what steps to take next;
- And when appropriate, construct the investigation to provide the legal protections that come with using a lawyer-investigator, including attorney-client confidentiality.
Our unique business model and experience representing employers and employees, allows T.I.P.P. Investigations to provide reliable, high-quality workplace investigative services in a cost-effective and flexible manner, making our workplace investigation services perfect for both small and large businesses.